Monday, August 27, 2007

Brick Wall

Often times when I am alone for a little too long I start to look into my life a little bit too in depth. I usually go on a walk and talk to God, I feel stuck...It's weird because my life is going soo great and then I just realize that I feel like I can't go anywhere with my relationship with Christ... and I don't know why. It's like I all the sudden hit a brick wall, it just appeared out of NO WHERE and it's too high for me to climb. I have to slowly make a hole and go thru the wall, but it takes a lot of work and it's not easy...it's soo difficult.

Well I am at that point right now...ever since I got back from a local High School Christian camp, I've just felt stuck. I didn't get the "camp high" that everyone got, I didn't feel "on fire" I just felt the same...I think I am past the point in my spiritual maturity of camps and stuff...maybe not but I just feel at a different level, and that should be a good thing, but it's just confusing. I want to be where every other high schooler is...yet I love having an AMAZING relationship with Christ, I don't know. But I've hit that brick wall and I have to slowly make my way thru it...it's taking a long time, it's taken a lot of work, and it's painful.

This is a point in my life where I really just need to trust in God, that's all I really can do, so that's what I will do.

Peace Friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home