Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Overwhelming Joy

I got out of school during lunch today to hang out with my two favorite people, Aidan and Bridget, my nephew and niece. Okay so I was babysitting, but it's way to fun to be called that.

I was running around with Aidan, who's three, and shooting bad guys (aka everything that wasn't a person). While doing this I got this overwhelming feeling of joy, and it was just awesome. He is such a little angle and he is just a blessing to us all. Just being around him makes you smile, no matter who old or tough you are. God has really shown me true joy, joy that I can't deny no matter how hard I try.

Bridget, well she is just adorable, she is about six months old, and so precious. She lights up every time she sees you and a HUGE grin spreads across her face and, I've found, across the other persons as well. She is just a cute, fat, ball of wonderful. She likes to make meaningless sounds, and touch her toes in the strangest ways. She also likes to eat anything that she can, including my jacket and fingers!

While observing the two of them today I was just happy, I couldn't stop smiling. Watching Aidan running around, smiling, playing with him, holding his hand laughing with him, and having him say "Lisby, you're my friend" was just so.....wonderful. I don' t really have any more words to describe it, I hope that you all will find the joy and wonderfullness ( I don't care if that isn't a word) that I found today with my niece and nephew. I love both of them very much, I truly believe they are what keep my family and I going.

Peace and Love Friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home