Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's la rap, get over it.

I walk through the halls of this familiar school
passin all the kids they all act soo cool.
But i can still see the depressed, the opressed the distressed, the nicely dressed.

I see crying I see screaming I hear singing I hear laughing
I see the loud and I feel the silent
I see all these strangers everyday and I don't know what to say and I don't know any other way to go about my day.

we're put into these situations, smashed into these little classes, cramed into these little desks and expected to succeed?

all those around us, those people who don't even know our name, they all act exactly the same, and i think it's really lame, because it's all just a competition for fame.

Does it even matter?
does anyone care who you were?
that you were prom queen,
unseen,
or anything inbetween?

I've realized that none of it counts.
no one cares what happend back then.
so i gotta ask the question WHY.

WHY do we put ourselves under all of this stress?
WHY do we overdress?
WHY do we press and press and press?
WHY do we do all the rest?
WHY WHY WHY?

I can only guess..it's got to do with this broken world, all the pain, the hurt, the weakness, and the fear.

This discrimination, exhileration, proclimation, declaration, all this violation and lack of motivation!
WHY don't those who are so stable, and so well off not help those who aren't?
WHY do we all just sit around talking about all the pain in this world and do nothing about it?
WHY is it soo hard to reach out to a stranger? to love your neighbor, to help those who need it so much?

what will happen if this generation just ignores it? if we don't do anyting about it, who will?

who will....
who will....




who will....
who?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home