Saturday, December 16, 2006

Pessimist comes out

I've decided that I'm changing my entire outlook on LIFE. Yes yes I know that sounds drastic, but don't worry, it's a good change.
I've noticed that, lately, I've been looking at almost everything from a pessimistic point of view, always finding negitive, and always putting everything down, or making it totally boaring. Some of you will say that this is a total lie, because I don't always act so negitve, but when I do it's just awful, and I don't want to be that person anymore.
From now on I'm going to try and find the positive in everything i do, including school, and being sick, and tired. Including all those people that just piss me OFF, I'm going to try somthing new and just be positive, outside AND IN!
I think that I can be very positive with certain situations and certain people, but i have these pockets that I get into and it's is awful, I look at everything negitivly and I HATE IT! I mean it's awsome....NO no I'm not going to be positive about being negitive, that just doesn't make sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home