Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A little reminder

Sometimes I miss people, and sometimes I feel like I can't function without hanging out with those people. I'm not talking about 'boys', I'm talking about friends, fun people that give me energy by just being around and making fools of ourselves. I've found that I can rely on these people TOO much, and that I need to learn how to be happy by myself, I shouldn't count on others to do it for me. I'm not saying that my friends shouldn't make me happy, and that I shouldn't want to hang out with them, but I get too attached and don't want to do anything but hang out. I don't know, I just need to learn how to entertain myself. I love my friends, and I couldn't live without them, they are deffinantly a gift from God.

On that note; sometimes I feel like I couldn't go on with out these wonderful people in my life. People who just help out when I need it the most, they help without realizing it, it's wonderful, and I love you all.

I'm learning that Life can be painful, and confusing, annoying, and long, and I'm only in high school and learning this. It hurts, and it's not easy, I guess no one really ever said it would be.
If you were wondering how I was doing today I would say JUST FINE, yeah life is hard, but I have people in it who support me and who i support, and i love this relationship.
Peace Friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home