Saturday, September 08, 2007

Are you ready for some football?!?!?!

My big brother's frist football game of the season was today, it was pre-season out of league against Western, but it was awesome. My big brother is number 36 for the Linfield Wildcats, he plays on special teams, and should be running back any game now. I have watched every single one of his games since he started playing in middle school, I was even his ball girl until he made Varsity in high school. The only games I've missed have been in his college career, and he was either in a different state, or was hurt, and not playing.

Anyway I got to see him play again tonight and it was fun. They didn't win, but it was football, with my family, watching my big bro.

Can't wait till next week, HOME GAME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home